The XXV Latin American Congress of Ports will take place in the city of Merida, Mexico, from November 29th to December 2nd, 2016 in the Fiesta Americana Merida Hotel.
The event is convened by the AAPA Latin American Delegation and Administración Portuaria Integral de Progreso with the support and collaboration of a large number of port companies and institutions.
- AAPA Members: USD 800
- AAPA Non-Members: USD 1.000
- Companions: USD 200 (A “companion” is the attendee’s husband/ wife or relative, who is entitled to participate in all the social and tourist activities on the agenda, by paying this fee)
To REGISTER in this event, please click on the button below and fill out the form. A member of our staff will contact you in order to finalize the details of your registration.
The Registration fee includes:
- Welcome Reception at Quinta Montes Molina
- Access to all the Academic Conferences
- Access to all the activities in the Exhibition Area
- 4 Coffee Breaks
- 2 Lunches
- Reception at the Fiesta Americana Hotel offered by the Administración Nacional de Puertos (Uruguay), Host of the XXVI LATIN AMERICAN CONGRESS OF PORTS 2017
- Closing Dinner at Hacienda Dzibikak
- Post-Event Tour to Chichen Itzá (Friday, December 2nd)
- Congress Material – Presentations